Buying or selling a home is highest dollar transaction most people engage in.  To protect the public, what does the state of Arizona require of real estate agents?
1. A four year University degree (Bachelor of Science or Arts), three years post-graduate and a Master’s Degree or a Phd/Doctorate (or their equivalent), and 90 hours of real estate school courses (“RESC”);
2. A four year university degree (BA or BS), + 90 hours of RESC;
3. A two year community college degree (an Associates Degree), + 90 hours of RESC;
4. A semester of community college course equivalent classes (12 units), + 90 hours of RESC;
5. A high school diploma, + 90 hours of RESC;
6. Some high school, + 90 hours of RESC;
6. Some middle or grade school, + 90 hours of RESC;
7. No education, school or diploma of any kind, + 90 hours of RESC.
Hint: For a hairstylist, at least 2 years of high school and 1,600 hours of beauty school is required. Agents have to have at least that, right?
Wrong, answer: #7 is correct. I have the equivalent of #1. If you want someone who stands apart from the crowd, get the Attorney-Broker Advantage. Why settle for less when you can get the best?