Six Tips to Sell Your Home Fast.
1. First Impressions Count. Set the stage by sprucing up your entryway with a new or painted door, a tasteful welcome mat and planters filled with seasonal flowers.
2. You’re Selling the Space, Not Your Stuff. Less is more, so open up your space so prospects can see what they’re buying. Get rid of, put away, or move your stuff into storage.
3. Paint. Fresh neutral paint will give you the greatest bang for your buck.
4. Let There Be Light. Make your rooms look inviting and larger by putting in brighter bulbs, moving lamps to dark areas, and opening window treatments.
5. Go Green. Live plants can add decorative flair and cut flowers have a way of warming up a room.
6. Make the Kitchen Sparkle. Give it a thorough cleaning, and declutter the counter tops by removing appliances and other items.