Categories
Home Buying Mortgages + Lending

Get a Free Down Payment.

Need help coming up with a down payment?
The AzHFA Home Plus Mortgage Loan Origination Program provides down payment assistance (DPA) throughout most of Arizona to qualifying home buyers who intend to occupy the home. The DPA is available in conjunction with a Home Plus loan, which is applicable to home buyers with an annual household income less than $88,000 that are purchasing a home under $353,000. Users do not need to be first time buyers.
The DPA is a non-repayable grant that can be used for the down payment and closing costs, equal to 4% of the balance of the loan. Qualified U.S. military personnel and vets may receive an additional 1% DPA for a total of 5% of the loan amount.
Home buyers must work through an AzHFA approved lender and obtain a Fannie Mae HFA preferred, 30 year fixed mortgage.

Leave a Reply

Specify Facebook App ID and Secret in Super Socializer > Social Login section in admin panel for Facebook Login to work

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *