Boost Your Home’s Value!
A survey of real estate professionals by Consumer Reports revealed 5 simple ways to boost home value prior to listing:
1. Declutter. Don’t hoard – thin out your stuff.
2. Small enhancements to the kitchen – such as updating the cabinet hardware, adding new window coverings, or light fixtures.
3. Freshen up bathrooms – by adding new fixtures, updating the mirror and lighting.
4. Paint some rooms – like the kitchen and bathrooms.
5. Do exterior touch ups – landscaping, flowers, and repairs.